5.31.2008

Finally!

Oooh, I have gotten so annoyed at seeing my old, worn out blog...every time I swing in to check updates on my friends´pages I´m left with a sinking, guilty feeling that I must, must, must update my site! So here I am, almost seven months since my last post, updating the format, colors, banners, everything!! How refreshing. It´s terrible when you get bored with your own info. I still need to do something with our ministry site, but I´ll take things a step at a time.

So, to what do you owe the pleasure of this update? Well, we have finally been able to get internet at the house (hip, hip, hooray!). So I now have readily accessible-no excuses-internet service at my fingertips. It´s VERY nice...I feel so...civilized. (ha!)

There is much to fill you all in about and many pictures to post, but I´ll have to share all that next time. I was lucky to get these few kid-free moments just to refresh things and get this one up. Anyway, don´t be a stranger as I should be keeping things flowing here on the site.

3 comments:

Abu Daoud said...

like to request some photos of Mexican street food: chalupas, tostadas, quesadillas, you know.

Dawn said...

happy happy happy happy happy happy!!!!

Erica Rodriguez Maier said...

Yes, yes, yes... I would love to see some new pictures... but I know I'm one to talk... hardly ever post my new pictures... ha! Love you and miss you terribly!